- Upper in B-mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of suede and leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of expanded P.U. and organic cotton
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.