- Upper in B-mesh: made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather and nubuck
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining made out of Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.